Job title: Bowl Fabricators
Salary Range; Excellent Salary and Benefits
This expanding machine manufacturer are seeking Bowl Fabricators for their Aylesbury based factory.
Bowl Fabricators are required with knowledge of bowl feeders and pneumatics. Candidates with experience of high speed automation machinery would be well received.
Due to growth this company, in the Aylesbury area requires adaptable Bowl Fabricators with sheet metal experience for a new permanent role.
As a Bowl Feeder you will be required to:
- Work effectively and efficiently as part of various teams including Bowl Feeder Building and orientation.
- Communicate to line management when necessary regarding requirements that need actioning to complete projects.
- Fitting and Assembling Special Purpose Industrial Automation Systems with mechanical duties.
The Bowl Fabricators should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in building, assembling and fitting special purpose machinery ideally within automation.
- A Mechanical skill set, with knowledge of welding and fabricating bowl feeders.
- Ideally from a bowl tooling fabrication background, with the expertise of bespoke bowl feeder assembly.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of bowl feeder assembly to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Aylesbury-based manufacturing company will offer you:
- Salary Negotiable
- 33 days holiday, pension, overtime and early finish on Fridays
- This is a growing and developing organisation, and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with them.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Bowl Tool Fabrication and High-Speed Automation Machinery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Bowl Fabricator role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.