Job Title - BOM Configurator
Hourly Pay Rate - £18 ltd
Industry - Off Highway
Location - Peterborough
An opportunity has arisen for someone to work as part of the team who are responsible for managing and facilitating engineering changes throughout the business. You will be working very closely with the engineering team, so an understanding of a production environment would be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Training will be provided for the activities below.
- Initiate NPI procurement activities through the Global Engineering Change process.
- Initiate Design change procurement activities through the Global Engineering Change process.
- Working with Internal support groups.
- Creation and Maintenance of material in MFG/Pro.
- Working with a wide network of supporting functions to enable the implementation of a design change and NPI procurement activities.
Background / Experience
Requires an understanding of Microsoft packages, Training will be provided on other business system tools.
Requires good oral and written communications skills, Self-motivated, willing to learn, works well as part of a team and as an individual.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.