Paying up to £35,000 per annum
A BOM Analyst is required to provide support a manufacturing organisation based in the Walsall area. The BOM Analyst role is a permanent role and is paying up to circa £35,000 per annum for the following skills/experience:
- Manage the change management process for product designs and monitor engineering changes to assess impact on BoMs
- Maintain excel based Bill of Labour documentation
- Use cost reports to provide accurate cost information to senior management
- Calculate costings of new products or proposed product changes
- Update existing BoMs with new parts, deletions and quantity changes
- Coordinate with Sales team to ensure that new BOM releases and changes to existing BOMs are understood and sales process orders correctly.
The BOM Analyst will possess the following attributes, skills and experience: -
- Bill of Materials (BOM) administration/analyst experience
- Supplier liaison experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing engineering environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal