Job Title - BOM Administrator
Hourly rate - up to £15.50 per hour
Location - Peterborough
Industry - Off Highway
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a BOM Administrator to work for one of the world's leading engine manufacturer based in Peterborough.
The responsibilities of this role include;
- Training will be provided for the activities below.
- Initiate NPI procurement activities through the Global Engineering Change process.
- Initiate Design change procurement activities through the Global Engineering Change process.
- Working with Internal support groups.
- Creation and Maintenance of material in MFG/Pro.
- Working with a wide network of supporting functions to enable the implementation of a design change and NPI procurement activities.
Key skills and experiences:
- Requires an understanding of Microsoft packages, Training will be provided on other business system tools.
- Requires good oral and written communications skills, self-motivated, willing to learn, works well as part of a team and as an individual.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.