Body in White Engineer - 55733BR
A Body in White Engineer is required with extensive automotive body design experience for a position based in Bedfordshire
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Bedfordshire requires a Body in White Engineer to carry out future model design, benchmarking, planning, development and current model life cycle management.
- CAD study to create 3d parts shape.
- Investigate root cause analysis for countermeasure of concern.
- Create BOM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaison/negotiation at all levels both internally and externally
The Body in White Engineer should have the following skills:
- Degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline desirable
- Automotive body design experience
- Fluent in English language written and spoken
- Customer focused.
- Full UK driving license
- Good logical reasoning
- Good understanding of Body design and structure
- Proficient excel and power point skills
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship