Body in White Engineer
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
A Body in White Engineer is required with extensive automotive body design experience for a position based in Bedfordshire
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Bedfordshire requires a Body in White Engineer to carry out future model design, benchmarking, planning, development and current model life cycle management.
- CAD study to create 3d parts shape.
- Investigate root cause analysis for countermeasure of concern.
- Create BOM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaison/negotiation at all levels both internally and externally
The Body in White Engineer should have the following skills:
- Degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline desirable
- Previous Body in White experience
- Automotive body design experience
- Fluent in English language written and spoken
- Customer focused.
- Full UK driving license
- Good logical reasoning
- Good understanding of Body design and structure
- Proficient excel and power point skills
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship