Body Exterior Engineer - 51789
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Body Exterior Engineer is required with experience of launch activities.
This company based in Basildon requires a Body Exterior Engineer with knowledge of body exterior systems/function for a new contract role.
As a Body Exterior Engineer, you will be required to work on major projects
The Body Exterior Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree level qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of practical problem solving (and a knowledge of PPS / 8D / G8D / 6 Sigma is beneficial)
- Good general knowledge of the mechanical architecture of a vehicle
- Working knowledge of a variety of component manufacturing process
- Worked in OE or Tier 1 manufacturing environment (CVE / PVT / Plant Quality / STA)
- Experience of dealing with next tier suppliers & working as part of cross functional teams
- Understands CAD, technical drawings & drawing standards,
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Full UK driving license
If you have any questions about the Body Exterior Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262