Project Engineer - Body Exterior - 51789
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Project Engineer - Body Exterior is required with experience of launch activities.
This company based in Basildon requires a Project Engineer - Body Exterior with knowledge of body exterior systems/function for a new contract role.
As a Project Engineer - Body Exterior, you will be required to work on major projects
The Project Engineer - Body Exterior should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree level qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of practical problem solving (and a knowledge of PPS / 8D / G8D / 6 Sigma is beneficial)
- Good general knowledge of the mechanical architecture of a vehicle
- Working knowledge of a variety of component manufacturing process
- Worked in OE or Tier 1 manufacturing environment (CVE / PVT / Plant Quality / STA)
- Experience of dealing with next tier suppliers & working as part of cross functional teams
- Understands CAD, technical drawings & drawing standards,
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Full UK driving license
If you have any questions about the Project Engineer - Body Exterior role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262