Project Engineer for Body Engineering Exterior Systems, with Systems development and architecture knowledge (Electrical Systems, harnessing knowledge will be advantageous)
- Ideally experience within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, eg rail, aerospace, defence, energy etc
- Graduate with Electrical Knowledge and understanding of systems design
- Engineering knowledge of electrical and electronic vehicle systems particularly Lighting or Seating design, function, performance, production and manufacturing requirements.
- Understanding of systems architecture requirements and boundary diagrams.
- Experience of electrical circuit design, electrical distribution systems and EMC Working knowledge of Controller Area Network, LIN and Flexray architectures in vehicles.
- Experience in use of engineering tools FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Understanding of EMC, device transmittals, and Circuit audits
- Ability to read and understand a circuit schmatic as well as analyse a circuit through a pinut diagram will be an advantage