almost 2 years ago
Body Electronics and Systems Engineer - R00022500
A Body Electronics and Systems Engineer is required to manage the application and integration of Body Electronics components into vehicle developments.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Body Electronics and Systems Engineer with experience of managing Tier 1 suppliers in the development of a complex electronic products for a new contract role.
As a Body Electronics and Systems Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Application and integration of Body Electronics components to European development projects.
- Management of quality, cost and timing to company schedules.
- Creation and maintenance of end-of-line configuration data.
- Application and promotion of System Engineering design principles and methods.
The Body Electronics and Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Electronics Engineering.
- Have relevant experience in an automotive electrical and electronic development environment
- Have experience of managing Tier 1 suppliers in the development of a complex electronic product
- Be familiar with software and hardware development
- Have good communication skills and be able to communicate effectively in a cross cultural and cross functional team
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you have any questions about the Body Electronics and Systems Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship