Management and delivery Body Engineering research projects to mainstream component and attribute areas using the TCDS and Milestone project management processes. Supporting all formal gateways with presentation material and written reports, which are also used for sharing the knowledge gained and decisions made over the course of each project. Manage Project Budgets, timings and paperwork systems for raising, acknowledging payments required. Ensure that Company and Departmental processes are adhered to in conducting day to day business. Delivering all assigned technology projects on time and on budget with appropriate resource. Ability to lead the production of a CFMEA/DFMEA for the project that they are undertaking.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and an ability to review and identify future trends Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to lead the resolution of technical issues (and associated business cases) within a team environment, engaging with a wide variety of teams such as the vehicle program teams, component areas, manufacturing and marketing, sales and service.
- Proven ability to manage projects and write reports Ability to work fast and accurately as a member of a small team.
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent technical subject
- Experience in engineering body components (structures or trim)
- Experience and Understanding of the materials, properties, manufacturing and assembly processes uses in the production of Body Engineering components such as Pressing, Injection moulding, SMC/composite production, Casting.