£24.48 - 24.48 per hour
Body & Closure Systems Design Engineer - JP00000362
PAYE rate - £24.48 per hour (Inside IR35)
12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- On time delivery of design notes and drawing changes.
- Right first time design changes.
- Delivery of concern closures and market countermeasures against company KPIs.
- Root cause investigation of development & market concerns for closures.
- Countermeasure design development
- Validation of countermeasures.
- Project management of changes including cost & schedule approval.
- Supplier management.
- Lead technical development & interface with purchase, PMD, production plants, test and quality departments.
- Travel to production plants, suppliers and concern vehicle investigations as required.
- Flexible working (e.g. working from home) is available / required.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Experience of closures design Engineering
- Knowledge of key closure performance requirements and critical design factors.
- Experience of investigating and solving both development and market concerns.
- Project Engineer / Project management experience. I.e. Demonstrable ability to plan, manage and deliver design changes on-time / to budget.
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Experienced with Microsoft office software
- Knowledge of CAD data / drawing storage and revision procedures.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and to present to stakeholders at all levels.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.