£25.04 - 25.04 per hour
7 months ago
2 experienced CAD Design Engineers in Body Engineering are required to join an automotive OEM.
- Creating and modifying CAD models for Body in White (BIW) panels, castings and extrusions.
- Updating AVA links as required.
- Liaising and taking tasks from Lead Engineers.
- Giving outline feasibility feedback.
- Transferring Data to and from other departments and supplier as necessary.
- Catia V5 R26 Trained and/or V6
- Microsoft office literate
- Previous Automotive Product Engineering Experience
- BIW sheet metal design for both aluminium and steel will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and practical use of Associated Vehicle Architecture (AVA) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Engineering Release process - AIMs, PACNs, CRIDXs
- WERS literate would be a big advantage.
- Working knowledge of stamping feasibility, joining technologies, including sealant and adhesives, would be advantageous.
- Problem solving tools and techniques, Six Sigma, 8D.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
Engineering Degree or alternative qualifications or experience.
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.