BIW CAD Design Engineer - 35206 - up to £25/hour Ltd Co - Research and Development
A CAD Design Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Warwick.
The position is responsible for the design of components from Body In White areas of an Automotive Vehicle. Experience of packaging vehicle concepts and integration of component systems. Design of jigs and fixtures to support testing in research activities. Design of tooling for in-house manufacture to allow production of process representative parts.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Skilled/Accredited Catia V5 Experience.
- Teamcentre (TCE) Experience.
- Composite Component Design Experience.
- Broad Knowledge of Automotive systems and Components and Packaging.
- Skilled/Accredited CATIA V5 Experience.
- Fundamental Product and Part / Surfacing skills.
- Teamcentre (Tce) Experience.
- Computer Literate.
- Qualified to Degree Level.
- Experienced in Composite Component design from clean sheet.
- Experience of packaging component systems.
- Experience in designing complex mechanical systems.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.