£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Biomedical Engineer
Salary - £35,000 - £50,000
Location - Cambridge
A Biomedical Engineer is required for a well-established Engineering Solutions company for a permanent position. The role requires you to be involved in product development in the medical and healthcare sector, working on an expanding range of projects
As a Biomedical Engineer, you will:
- Be an enthusiastic team player, but be able to work independently
- Be prepared to learn new skills quickly in order to react to changing demands
- Have good communications and organisation skills
- Designing and building electro-mechanical systems
- Using computer software and mathematical modelling.
- Programming electronics, analysing complex data, building and evaluating prototypes, troubleshooting problems.
As a Biomedical Engineer should have at least one of the following skills or experience:
- You will need to enjoy solving demanding technical problems brought to you by clients from across the medical and healthcare spectrum.
- In depth knowledge of particular areas of the healthcare sector would be useful, but importantly you will need to enjoy expanding your areas of interest, keeping up-to-date with new developments in the field
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to for a new position working as a Biomedical Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits
- In-house training and support that you need to complete your projects and grow your skills
- Th support career progression in many dimensions, including technical, commercial and managerial
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Biomedical Engineer role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.