Lead Engineer. Bill of Design
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Body Engineering environment is desirable for this role, but not essential.
- Engineering knowledge of Body Engineering systems, component design, function, performance, production and manufacturing requirements
- Be capable of engineering complex parts and / or assemblies, with particular consideration of part to part interfaces and relationships, including CAE, AVA, DFM and DFA requirements
- The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a design flair and the ability to be able to engineer a range of solutions to a design problem.
- Experience of investigative tools and methods to resolve complex system issues
- Effective communicators and strong organisational and numerical skills
Ideally educated to Degree Level or equivalent