Job title: Bespoke Concept Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18 - £20.70 (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Concept Engineer with Vehicle Package experience to join one of our leading clients in all things Luxury.
As a Bespoke Concept Engineer you will provide creative technical solutions and support for all aspects of design for Bespoke Design on all products and implement with whole vehicle concepts in conjunction with multiple specialist departments.
Skills and experience required:
- Mechanical engineering (or similar) at degree level or equivalent
- Experienced in a relevant area with at least 3 years CATIA experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical mechanics with comprehensive understanding of vehicle packaging and extensive knowledge of exterior and interior construction techniques.
- Strong and proven creative three-dimensional spacial ability and high awareness of Bespoke and Series relevant manufacturing processes.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in CAD CATIA V5 and PRISMA software.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.