£20.72 Per Hour PAYE
about 1 year ago
Job title: Bespoke Buyer, 6 month contract.
Salary Range: £20.72/hour PAYE (inside IR35)
Leading Premium brand Automotive company.
A detailed Bespoke Buyer is required for a premium brand automotive company based in Chichester, you will be responsible for the procurement of bespoke and innovative materials and coordinating the introduction of low volume high value components.
Candidates with experience of securing low volume bespoke components to agreed costs and quality and time targets would be well received.
This premium brand automotive company based in Chichester requires a motivated, dynamic, detailed and driven Bespoke Buyer.
As a Bespoke Buyer you will be required to:
- Secure the supply of low volume Bespoke components.
- Selecting suitable suppliers in line with agreed cost, quality and time targets.
- Negotiating and agreeing prices and terms with suppliers in order to achieve the best possible costs while taking account of design, volume and timing constraints.
- Be an expert in project management ensuring that all parts are developed and supplied to the required quality standard and within the planned delivery timeline.
- You will proactively resolve supplier problems and ensure a continued successful business relationship with all parties.
The Bespoke Buyer will have the following skills or experience:
- A degree (or equivalent) and ideally a CIPS qualification.
- Experience of production component purchasing within an automotive environment or equivalent manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing professional supplier selection processes.
- Experience of handling commercial negotiations with external suppliers.
- Experience of project management and an understanding of new product development processes.
- Good problem solving ability required to overcome problems arising from specific cost, quality, time issues.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to influence key stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with specialist and/or exotic material procurement experience within an automotive environment. In return this Chichester based company will offer you:
- Hourly rate £20.72 PAYE, 6 month contract.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of bespoke procurement within the automotive industry sector and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Bespoke Buyer role, please contact Paul Broadhead, firstname.lastname@example.org at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.