£20. 84 Ltd Co
This company based in Basildon requires a Benchmark Engineer with experience in coordination, supporting and benchmarking for a new contract role.
As a Benchmark Engineer you are required to:
- Lead and train the Team of 4 the "Best of Benchmark" processes.
- Ensure that the "Best of Benchmark" processes are followed
- Ensure the supplier and design selection is in line with the "Best of Benchmark" content
- Add supplier and design investigations to support "Best of Benchmark" process.
- Support part investigations (internal and other OEMs) by part tear downs and documentation.
- Establish the presentation material for the supplier discussions.
- Support Cost Estimating to align the cost reduction calculation methods and compare to program targets.
- Support Finance to check/review the supplier cost calculation sheets.
- Support the data collections from Supplier, PD, Cost Estimating and Finance.
The Benchmark Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Willingness to learn quickly and work independently
- Previous knowledge of the "Best of Benchmark" process is preferred
- Relevant degree is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of benchmarking process to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Benchmark Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.