Job title: Bench Hand
Salary Range: Up to £10ph
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace/Engineering
A Bench Hand is required with knowledge of working with hand tools and working to tight tolerances. Candidates with experience of the engineering industry with previous hand tool knowledge would be well received.
Due to company growth, based in Birmingham requires a skilled Bench hand with Dremel style hand tool experience for a new permanent role. As a Bench Hand you will be required to:
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Be able to operate small air tools & "Dremel" style tooling.
- Follow work instructions (some comps have metering edges/internal grooves)
- Polishing components using a rotating polishing wheel
- Willing to turn his/her hand to other duties, i.e. pressure test/part marking & parts cleaning.
- Must be able to comply to health and safety requirements at all times.
The Bench Hand should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience with working to technical instruction
- Previous hand and air tool experience
- Working to very high levels of detail
- Have the ability to help out with other aspects where required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of being a Bench Hand with an eye for detail to develop your career. In return for your experience, this aerospace-based rapidly growing company will offer you:
- Up to £10ph (39 hours contracted per week) - possibility of overtime
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of engineering and working to tight tolerances and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Bench Hand role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.