- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: June/July 2022
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61168
Battery Pack Validation Engineer
£32/hr to £40/hr - Inside IR35 (Fully dependant on experience)
Peterborough/Remote - Hybrid
Contract - 12 month initial with view to long term role
This role will be working as part of the battery pack validation team.
Key activities will be:
- Planning, coordinating, executing and reporting validation activities at battery pack level.
- Working with internal and external test partners to execute key activities at varies levels of pack maturity.
- Working with Design Engineers (both mechanical and electrical), Development Engineers and SMEs to capture and plan validation requirements via FMEAs and compile these requirements into a structured test plan.
The candidate should have:
- Strong planning and communication skills
- Be analytical and show the ability to either follow standard work or modify existing guidelines with approval from the Validation Lead.
- Experience of battery validation would be beneficial but not essential.
- Microsoft Office
Top 3 Key Skills
- Problem Solving
- Mechanical or Electrical Development experience
- Documentation and Process Adherence
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 08:30 - 16:45 Fri 08:30 - 16:15
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.