- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: June/July 2022
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61167
Battery Pack Electrical Design Engineer
£32/hr to £40/hr - Inside IR35 (Fully dependant on experience)
Peterborough/Remote - Hybrid
Contract - 12 month initial with view to long term role
This role will work as part of the battery pack electrical group who have design control for power electronics, harnesses and integration of pack control and telematics hardware into a pack level solution.
Key activities will be:
- Design work on packs at various stages of product development, both creating new designs against defined requirements and iterating existing design to production level.
- Experience of Creo and Teamcentre Engineering are necessary, and experience of Caterpillar design standards and the design and releasing process desirable.
- Microsoft Office
Top 3 Key Skills
- Electrical and or Mechanical Design for Prototype and Production
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 08:30 - 16:45 Fri 08:30 - 16:15
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.