£25.32 - 25.32 per hour
Title: Battery Manufacturing Engineer - 37239
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Battery Assembly Centre, Hams Hall
Rate - up to £25.32/hr Ltd (c£19.57/hr PAYE option)
- General experience of Automotive Manufacturing Engineering (or similar) within an OEM or Tier 1
- Experience of New Product Introduction
- Procurement and Installation of new manufacturing equipment from concept through to capability and sign off.
- Ideally 5 years` experience of working in Manufacturing Engineering environment "
- Knowledge of Battery Systems and Manufacturing Processes, from cell through pack assembly
- Knowledge of Aluminium Welding, preferably laser welding
- Knowledge of Adhesive/Sealing application systems
- Knowledge of High Speed Automation and associated controls
- Good Problem Solving Skills, such as 8D, Six Sigma
- Good knowledge of IATF16949 processes: PFMEA, Control Plans, Standard Work
- Ability to design and deliver manufacturing engineering solutions to enhance Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost Proactive and Accountable attitude Lean Mindset
- Demonstrated positive attitude towards Safety
- Develops and Executes Plans
- Strong ability to communicate technical issues through all levels of an organisation
Engineering qualification or equivalent experience
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.