HV Battery Lead Engineer
Automotive/ Battery Technology/ Energy Storage
A Lead Engineer - Batteries is required with knowledge of High Voltage battery development within the automotive industry to be responsible for test management, including developing specifications and setups supplier management and test management. Candidates with experience of managing processes and technologies will be well received.
Due to growth this company, a premium brand high-volume automotive manufacturer requires an experienced Lead Engineers in Batteries with experience of test and project management for a new permanent role.
As a Lead Engineer you will be required to have:
- Good experience in HV battery development.
- Good experience in test and project management.
- Budget Management skills-financial reporting logic, methodology and systems
- Experience of managing processes and technologies.
The Lead Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- DOORS software tool skills advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written including presentation skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills covering team work, facilitation, coaching, presentation skills, conflict management and communication are key requisites for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge Battery Development and technologies to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxford-based automotive company will offer you:
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Life Assurance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of managing battery technology projects and have strong leadership skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Battery Lead Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188.