Sheffield, South Yorkshire
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Battery Fitter/Customer Service Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm plus every third Saturday 9am-1pm
The main purpose of this position is to deliver a supporting role to the branch Manager within the battery fitting and customer service aspect of the business.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Testing and fitting a full range of automotive and commercial battery types.
- Advising customers and providing technical information by telephone and over the trade counter.
- Providing customers with help on product returns and processing warranties.
- Handling customer telephone/emailed enquiries and processing sales orders.
- To assist in the building of strong and enduring employee/customer relationships, and to communicate with customers in an appropriate way so as to demonstrate the companies high customer focus and integrity.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
In return for your experience, this Sheffield-based company will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Opportunity to participate in a full range of external and in-house training in order to develop skills and maximise potential
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays. Holiday entitlement increases to 5 weeks plus bank holidays after 5 years
- Full uniform provided
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Battery Fitter/Customer Service Operative role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.