Battery Design Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
A Battery Design Engineer is required to support system and component level design of battery packs. Candidates with of a good understanding and experience in HV battery system design would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, based in Basildon, requires a proactive Battery Design Engineer to support the preparation of battery system and component quality documentation. As a Battery Design Engineer you will be required to:
- Support preparation of battery design reviews
- Liaise with relevant teams to support battery design tasks (i.e. simulation, component engineers, testing, suppliers and manufacturing)
- Support battery pack/module drawing creation
- Support assessment of test and simulation results and defining next steps
- Support supplier assessment and discussions
The Battery Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Experience in system and component design of battery packs, preferably in the automotive or commercial vehicle industries
- Strong communication, teamwork and leading abilities
- Competent presentation skills
- Catia V5/V6, Creo or Unigraphics NX experience
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good understanding of HV battery design fundamentals to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based powertrain consultancy will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Battery Design Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Battery Design Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.