An opportunity has become available for a Battery Cell Technical Specialist to join a global engineering consultancy who employs over 3000 consultants around the globe.
Based in Cambridge, you will work with industry recognised experts to deliver cutting edge engineering solutions.
You will be rewarded with a salary ranging from £35,000 to £40,000 per year and benefits packages.
The successful Technical Specialist will provide technical lead and specialist knowledge in the field of battery cells as part of a multi-disciplined battery development team including:
- Responsible for determination of battery configurations to meet project specifications and calculation of battery electrical capabilities
- Provide technical knowledge and guidance on all cell related aspects of battery development projects - chemistry's, formats, cell selection
- Assist simulation teams by providing cell specific technical input
- Interface directly with clients on technical matters
The ideal person would have the following:
- A good knowledge of battery cell chemistry's and industry wide cell formats and will have ideally worked in battery system development projects within the automotive industry
- Minimum of a degree in an Engineering or Science related discipline (e.g. electrical and electronic engineering / chemistry / physics / maths / control engineering)
- Good understanding of cell chemistry's used in automotive applications
- Experience in cell manufacturing laboratory environment
- Knowledge of battery system architectures and battery management systems
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Battery Cell Chemistry's and industry wide cell formats and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Battery Cell Technical Specialist role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.