Battery CAD Integration / Packaging Engineer - 35748 - £26.89/hr - Powertrain
Traction Battery CAD Integration Engineer.
Reporting to the Battery Integration Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the battery is geometrically compatible with the external environment, working with the external teams find solutions to package issues
- Ensure the battery internals are geometrically compatible with each battery system and identifying solutions to issues
- Creating package summary documents and presenting status to the team
- Highly experienced/capable CAD design/package engineer with excellent CATIA V5/V6 and digibuck skills
- Strong team leadership and self motivated. Able to find solutions to issues and engage teams to deliver the solutions
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability and experience in interacting and communicating effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Knowledge of vehicle package constraints and design rules
- Knowledge of Electrification Propulsion, Powertrain and Electrical systems
- Knowledge of component manufacturing methods
- Engineering Degree or HND with significant amount of work experience
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.