about 2 years ago
Job Title - Base Engine Design Engineer - 17231
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Base Engine Design Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
- At the engineering department of Base Engine design they are responsible for development of the internal combustion engine.
- The organization is divided into 4 different design groups and one of these groups,
- Base Engine Upper, is now looking for a design engineer.
- The area of responsibility will be in the Valve train system which includes
- components like camshafts, valves, seats, springs, guides, steam seals.
- You will be part of a team of 3 people (one system designer and two component designer).
- The work consist of design work for above mentioned components and includes contacts within our test department, and engine factories as well with several external suppliers.
Design responsible for valve train components
Contact with suppliers
Initiate CAE and testing and follow up of test results
Ensure technical documentation
Secure assembly process
Basic combustion engine knowledge
Skilled in CATIA V5 and Tce
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.