Very Attractive + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Avionics Sales and Product Engineer – West London
Attractive - Aerospace, Defence & Aviation – Permanent
An Aerospace, Defence and Aviation engineering organisation are looking for an Avionics Sales and Product Engineer who will be conducting sales of high value capital items of Avionics and Avionics Test Equipment.
The Avionics Sales and Product Engineer will be reporting to the Managing Director and develop sales strategy to meet financial targets. The Avionics Sales and Product Engineer will respond to detailed technical proposals and prepare/execute visit plans to new and existing customer & clients.
Avionics Sales and Product Engineer - Responsibilities
- Seeking new customers within a geographical coverage.
- Preparing, logging, and following up quotations to customers.
- Research potential new product lines and attend OEM training as required.
- Keep abreast of technical and market developments associated.
- Domestic and overseas travel as required to visit customers and OEMs.
- Carry out internal and external sales and attend technical symposiums/meetings.
- Work with other areas of the business including offering support to workshops.
- Prepare monthly sales reports and weekly items of interest for corporate updates.
- Work with the MD and other colleagues to develop sales, markets, and products.
- Carry out product demonstrations as required.
- Always adhere to Health and Safety requirements.
- Adhere with company policies/procedures in line with the Business Management System.
Qualifications & Skills Required for the Avionics Sales and Product Engineer
- Full Driving Licence and a Degree/HND within Electronics/Aerospace/Avionic.
- Highly sales motivated with knowledge of Aircraft Barometric systems, Pitot/Static.
- Experience of repairing/operating Avionics testers and or electronic systems.
- Working knowledge of Radio Systems, Civil and Military, GPS, and Radar Systems.
- Able to understand electronic schematic diagrams and technical instructions.
- Military background/experience and knowledge of MOD contracts.
- Experience of representational sales and experience of selling similar products.
- Existing customer base/knowledge of the industry is an advantage.
- Customer/Technical support experience and German and French language is desirable.
- IT literate and able to work within multidiscipline/cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good rapport with customers & colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with ability to work under pressure and to KPI’s.
- Well organised and self-motivated, innovative, and enthusiastic.
- Able to work effectively with minimum supervision and able to travel, particularly USA.
*Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the Industry*
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Avionics Sales and Product Engineer, then apply directly or contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Either Direct Line 01384 446102 or Email suitable MS Word CV’s - email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.