about 2 years ago
Avionics Technician - Permanent - Lincoln- Aerospace
An Avionics Technician is required with knowledge of the repair and test of avionics/electrical components. Candidates with experience within the aerospace/defence industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a global leader in the delivery of supply chain management solutions within the aircraft maintenance sector based in Lincolnshire requires an Avionics Technician with component, electrical or PCB repair experience for a new permanent role.
As an Avionic Technician you will be required to:
- Carry out the test and repair of avionic, PCB and aircraft electrical components.
- Work to strict standard operating procedures.
- Complete all documentation with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ensure that all components are traceable and logged.
- Assist in other workshop activities in support of the department.
The Avionic Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Operated in a similar avionics environment.
- Carried out repair and test duties on avionic/electrical systems or PCB's.
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 or above or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of Military documentation is required.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Avionics Test & Repair and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Avionic Technician role, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.