We are currently seeking an experienced Autonomous Vehicle Engineer to perform research into new Technology and Trends in Automotive Industry. The role is working for a Highly respected organisation who provide Market Intelligence to both the Financial sector and other organisations throughout the world.
* Conduct research (both primary and secondary) to build in-depth understanding of OEM strategies on autonomous driving, enabling sensing technologies, the emerging supply chain as well as various drivers and constraints to technology deployment such as regulatory and costing aspects
* Support the company's intelligence database which encompasses forecasting intelligence on autonomy and other inter-linked electronics areas
* Respond to client product inquiries and support them with email, telephone and face-to-face meetings
* Present research findings at conferences/ tradeshows/client events/webinars Project work involvement, including cross-regional and cross-team projects as needed Requirements
* Proven understanding of current and future trends in autonomous driving/ADAS
* Work experience on the topic of Autonomy or ADAS is essential either in an Engineering/R&D or market analysis capacity is essential
* Engineering background is highly desirable, OEM and/or Tier-1 relevant experience is a plus.
* Fluency in English, additional language skills an added bonus.
* Passion and knowledge of automotive industry as well as proven connections/entry points in the automotive industry Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); understanding of database mechanics helpful but not essential (e.g. Access, SQL)
* Accurate Analytical and Data interpretation skills Strong presentations skills and comfortable in client interactions
This is a an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about the Automotive Industry and who enjoys Researching new Technology.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right person.