You will be working in the
Research Engineer to work within advanced technology with a team or around 15-20 people. The main purpose of this team is to develop features and technologies to push autonomous vehicle development forward.
The team is generally focused on delivering features and technology through software, with a systems engineering focus. Other areas of research are investigating the sensors and hardware required for autonomy.
This particular role is largely based around developing and understanding the technologies and features we want to develop through stakeholder reviews, and generating feasible features from this (including requirements authoring, and system development.)
This role is going to be based around 2 areas within autonomy. The first area is working within the team to assist in the deployment of software features that are pushing the boundaries of on road and off road autonomy, The second area is to using the technologies and features we are developing in the autonomous area to assist other areas of the business to operate more efficiently
- Project management
- Systems engineering
- Requirements authoring and management
- Experience of working as part of a project team.
- Experience of software projects (either as a software author, a requirements author or a project manager)
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Degree qualified in either Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience