We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager/Asst with experience in Commercial matters relating to the Automotive industry (Vehicle Dealerships etc).
The role will involve the Management of Warranty and Recall Issues as part of a team working to streamline processes and improve customer experience.
- Develop cost effective dealer repair strategies for vehicle concerns.
- Draft Dealer Bulletins, Service Instructions and Customer Letters.
- Work with translations agencies.
- Liaise with Government Registration Authorities regarding announcements of potential Safety Recalls and request owner data.Liaise with Public Affairs.
- Set-up affected vehicle populations in company Databases.
- Liaise with customer mailing agency.
- Ensuring compliance to meet all audit requirements across the department.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- The position requires good organisational skills and strong self-motivation.
- Good IT skills including MS EXCEL Word and Outlook are also important, along with the ability to quickly grasp bespoke systems.
- Experience in a Car Dealership/Manufacturer is essential for this position.
- Education to degree level is desirable.
- Experience in labour time systems is desirable.
- Experience in vehicle repair processes is Essential.
- Be able to work under pressure.
This role will be on an initial 1 Years fixed term contract basis with the possibility of moving into a full permanent role at a later date.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great company in a role that will challenge you and expand your skill set.
If you fit the role, then please apply soon, our client is keen to set up interviews as this is an important role them.