- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58500
Automotive Test Engineer - JP00000380
PAYE rate - £24.48 per hour
12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Output professional engineering reports.
- Feedback to management on status
- Output professional engineering test and study results.
- Deliver projects to deadlines.
- Deliver development within budget.
- High Quality feel evaluation on physical vehicle and digital evaluation at component and vehicle system level
- Digital evaluation using DeltaGen software by 3DExcite
- Concern investigation at manufacturing plant
- Project management.
- Concern definition and resolution with design and management teams
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Qualified to minimum of degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
- There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge and experience of High Quality feel. Comprising of colour, grain, gloss, lighting appearance, fit and finish of interior and exterior components or perceived quality
- Knowledge of Interior and exterior trim development
- Clear communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language in business environment.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Flexibility to travel.
- Valid driving licence for Europe.
- Experience with CAD based systems (preferably NX)
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive industry is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of Digital visualisation tools evaluation/modelling packages preferable but not essential
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.