Test Engineer - 35581 - up to £21.08/hr - SVO
A Test Engineer is required to support ongoing cycle plan activities with the SVO (Special Vehicle Operations) Division. They have key programmes aspirations for working towards significant product changes over the next 5-year cycle plan across Brands and on major platforms.
3 Key Skills Required
- Proven Automotive experience, minimum 1 year working in industry at OEM or Tier 1 suppliers.
- Can give evidence of either Low to medium volume tooling experience.
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- MUST HAVE Engineering Design/ Development background, ideally having worked within both OEM and Tier 1 trim suppliers.
- Engineering Delivery Experience for Plastic/Structural/Functional parts
- Automotive Engineering experience with an understanding of automotive product creation and delivery.
- Minimum 1 year experience Supplier management / Quality tools like FMEA and problem solving / RFQ process / PDS creation / Releasing and WERS
- Issue Management - AIMS
- Requirement Management - eFDVS/RMDV iPLM
- Testing and Validation of plastic and structural components
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing technology
- Software Skills - PC Literate, MS Office Proficiency, MS Project knowledge
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.