£24.48 - 24.48 per hour
Job Title - Test Engineer (JP00000355)
Location - Cranfield
Pay Rate - PAYE £24.48/hr
12 month contract
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Output professional engineering reports.
- Output professional engineering test and study results.
- Deliver projects to deadlines.
- Deliver development within budget.
- Testing by Digital and Physical evaluation of vehicle systems and products.
- Evaluation of vehicle systems (mainly closures and body strength, but can include body safety, bolt tightening and water ingress)
- Concern Investigation at Manufacturing Plant and suppliers
- Project management.
- Data analysis.
- Concern Definition and resolution
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Qualified to minimum of degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language in business environment.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Flexibility to travel.
- Valid driving licence for Europe.
- Ability to drive on public roads and within Proving Ground achieving all Health and Safety requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive industry is desired but not essential
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.