- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59250
Title: Automotive Test/Diagnostic Engineer - 37370
Division: Engineering Services
Contract Position based at: MIRA Test Site, Nuneaton
Rate: up to £28.54/hr Ltd (c£22/hr PAYE option)
- Execution of test plans: utilizing vehicles, modules and simulators being able to evaluate the results of the tests.
- A test track and workshop facilities are part of site where the team is based. Instrumenting and using data acquisition methods on whole vehicles and/or vehicle components.
- Verification of correct diagnostic tool operation and acceptance testing of the diagnostic tools.
- Processing test data, generating reports and presenting results to relevant personnel.
- Automotive testing, diagnostic and analysis experience
- Proving Ground driving experience (with evidence of permits held)
- Trouble shooting skills / problem solving experience
- Proven experience working in a Testing or Diagnostics role.
- Strong analytical skills along with the ability to manage and interpret data and test / analysis results
- Experience of the application and delivery of measurement systems and equipment MS Office skills - experienced using Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as diagram
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a high volume production environment
- Inspecting, testing and reporting on failed/fatigued components returned from Warranty.
- Generate and update test plans to diagnose components/ system faults and to replicate the failure mode identified in warranty.
- Previous experience as Automotive Test & Verification Engineer
- Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt or Black Belt)
- Experience of JLR Product Development & Launch processes.
Holds a Degree in a technical discipline.
Proving Ground driving experience / qualification
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.