Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Hullavington, Wiltshire
An experienced AUTOMOTIVE Project Manager is required to join a company who design and manufacture state of the art products for a global market.
- Project Delivery and Governance of the Automotive Programme
- Define and document Gateways/milestones and Deliverables leading across the Engineering teams.
- Overall Automotive Programme Plan ownership, validation and alignment across Engineering Teams
- Support Board Review Preparation
- Managing/tracking ETRS to support production release and verification prototypes.
- Technical reviews process and scheduling
Person specification / Core Competencies:
- Effective Programme management experience in leading programmes from concepts through the whole milestone process to delivery and launch of the product.
- A highly motivated, self-starting individual, who has the ability to 'bring people together' and work in a cross-functional supportive method whilst ensuring the team focuses on delivery of the product.
- Excellent written/oral Communication skills
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.