An experienced Automotive Project Engineer is required to work for an automotive OEM.
Title: Project Engineer
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Fen End
- Develop & deliver consistent and efficient components for accessory products on time to cost, weight and PSW targets
- Support the management and coordination of engineering deliverables within the platform
- Support the delivery of timely engineering solutions to programme requirements as per Gateway deliverables process
- Support the resolution of technical conflicts
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in automotive systems
- Project management capability with demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- MUST HAVE automotive industry experience.
- Has proven years` experience of component & system delivery
- Understanding of JLR Commodity Delivery processes is required.
- Experience of WERs releasing and PSW
- Engineering knowledge of mechanical design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Ability to review CAD through Digibuck, Catia V5 & V6 and 3D Live
- Experience in use of engineering tools such as FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
- Knowledge of project delivery processes
- Knowledge of change management processes
Engineering Qualification preferably degree
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.