Coventry, West Midlands
almost 2 years ago
A Project Assistant is required with excellent organisation and communication skills.
Due to growth this company, a leading Powertrain Engineering consultancy based in Coventry, requires a Project Assistant for a new permanent role.
As a Project Assistant you will be required to:
- Support the daily, operative work of the project management team
- Monitor project budget and utilisation using in-house project and cost management tools
- Create calculations, reports and presentations for the project managers
- Organise project related meetings, professional training and business trips
- Ad hoc support tasks required by the ongoing projects
- Support in the continuous improvement of project management processes
The Project Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Highly committed and motivated team player with excellent organisation skills
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enjoys administrative tasks
- Proficiency in German language
- Self-directed and independent
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the Project Assistant role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.