As a Programme Engineer you will support the delivery of Programmes through to production Lead the planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of Key Performance Indicators associated with Programme Delivery Milestones and Gateways. Support Design progression and validation activities such as; Bill of Materials (BoM) integrity, Problem Resolution (AIMS), Change Management (WERS), Product Integrity (PCPA) and Parts Submission Warrant (PSW), processes to ensure that all changes are implemented robustly and support programme quality, cost and timing objectives. Support launch management activities"
Experience and Education required
- Engineering knowledge of Body Engineering component design, function, performance, production and manufacturing requirements.
- Proven project time line management
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc. Familiar with 8D process
- Knowledge of problem resolution processes
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes
- Knowledge of change management processes
- History of involvement within the automotive sector
- Ideally degree educated