almost 2 years ago
Automotive Buyers - Automotive OEM
Great rates of pay - DOE
Contract for 6 months +
This is an exciting opportunity for influential procurement professional to provide on-site support for our Automotive client in the Wiltshire.
- You will be responsible to set up the buying process and the sourcing of the supplier base.
- You will negotiate the VFM on piece, tool and design and delivery.
- Negotiate and support T&C's
- Manage document control - issue and have returned RFQ's, ESAs etc
- Experience buyer with a strong automotive background
- Experience of Colour and Trim
- Ideally have experience of sourcing fabrics, internal leather, cloth and wood
- Is expected to have
- Proven Cost management experience
- Full member of CIPS or working towards it
Please click in the link to apply or call Lois Weston for more information 01384446119.