almost 2 years ago
Job title: Model Maker
Competitive hourly rate available (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Model Maker to join our leading client, who design state of the art products for the global market. You will be required to support the Prototype department with finishing of SLA prototype parts to a high quality within the lead times required by the projects.
- Finish SLA prototype parts to a high standard and within required lead times for technology research and product design.
- Use model making equipment to support the high quality finishing of SLA prototype parts and any additional model making, assembly or cutaway model requests
- Working closely with engineers to help produce prototype SLA parts which lead to better products and are cost effective to manufacture.
- To be a proactive member of the Product Prototype team who offers practical ideas and solutions.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Essential model making background preferably a time served technician with ONC/HNC or degree
- Qualifications and experience in a model making environment
- Ability to use all model making and general workshop equipment.
- Ability to fabricate prototypes models using a variety of engineering materials.
- Knowledge of SLA Machine and process desirable.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.