£32.00 - 38.50 per hour
4 months ago
Job title: Automotive Interior Designer
Hourly Rate: £32 - £38.50 (DOE)
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Our clients are the World Class organisation responsible for delivering the current range of award winning production and concept vehicles. They have responsibility for the creation and delivery of all visible parts on the exterior, interior and colour and materials of all their vehicles. They are now seeking an experienced Automotive Interior Designer to provide highly creative solutions to our future product vision. This requires design theme generation, refining and enhancing the selected theme, embracing the product aspirations and design vision.
- Generate highly creative Interior design themes and concepts
- Produce high quality design visuals suitable for senior presentations - Interact with program & engineering teams to support and facilitate the smooth delivery of world class design solutions
- Work with clay and digital modellers to create design vision properties.
- Work alongside studio engineering to create robust and outstanding designs reflecting the premium product positioning our vehicles
- Good 2D sketching & visualisation skills
- Good working knowledge of photoshop
- Good working knowledge of ALIAS
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.