Job title: Automotive Exterior Systems Engineer
Salary/Hourly Rate: £Competitive (DOE)
A UK based centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, who also provide research and development principally but also for selected partners in the automotive industry are seeking an Exterior Systems with knowledge of Class A Surfacing, Body & Closures, Lighting, Glazing and Sealing Systems to support project delivery.
You will be required to:
- Provide Studio Engineering support from initial concept design through Manufacturing to prototype development and into volume production and vehicle launch
- Analysing daily package and feasibility issues with Design, Clay/Digital modeling and engineering teams, whilst proposing world class solutions.
- Validate Closure, Mechanical & Lighting Design Data vs Functional requirements
- Support the VCIM
- Verifying data and distributing between Engineering, Modeling, Manufacturing and suppliers
You will have the following skills:
- CATIA V5
- Automotive Body/Closures/ Glazing/ Sealing and Lighting systems experience
- Vehicle set up, packaging and legislation knowledge
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience in the automotive industry
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.