Automotive Electrical Power Supply Engineer - R00013136
An Electrical Power Supply Engineer with knowledge of electrical or electronic engineering is required to develop and project manage Low voltage, power generation and storage devices for passenger vehicles and Light Commercial Vehicles.
This company based in Cranfield requires an Electrical Power Supply Engineer with experience of working to deadlines, interfacing with manufacturing departments and concern analysis for a new contract role.
As an Electrical Power Supply Engineer, you will be responsible for the management of development of:
- 12V battery
- DC-DC converters
- Large Capacitors
- Electrical load balance development, Benchmark for system performance and cost (e.g. Idling Stop System)
- Manage the component developments within vehicle projects from Cost, Quality and Timing perspective.
- Good communication skills - mandatory to work with other organisations.
- Cross functional team leading to improve 12V battery quality between Design and Supplier, Plant, Logistics, Dealers - End to End.
The Electrical Power Supply Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Automotive experience is beneficial
- Experience of working to deadlines, interfacing with manufacturing departments and concern analysis is beneficial
- Working as part of cross functional team reporting to Section Manager
- Report creation with some presenting to project teams, plant, suppliers is beneficial.
- Minimum education required bachelor's degree in STEM related subject
- Knowledge of electrical or electronic engineering is an advantage
- Fluent English Speaker
- Full driving licence for UK and European driving
If you have any questions about the Electrical Power Supply Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship