Automotive Electrical Engineer - 50912
Open Rate - depending on experience
An Automotive Electrical Engineer is required with strong electrical/ electronic system knowledge.
This company based in Basildon requires an Automotive Electrical Engineer with strong program management skills for a new contract role.
As an Automotive Electrical Engineer, you are required to provide program management within the automotive electrical department.
The Automotive Electrical Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Program management skills and knowledge on electrical / electronic systems.
- GPDS trained, Global Integrator trained/access, AVBOM access, eFDVS trained, WERS trained, SharePoint Management, PDO access, ED&T, Governance board trained, Teamcenter trained/access
- Microsoft Office- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote
- Extensive experience in engineering and electrical engineering
- Electrical engineering degree
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of automotive electrical engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- Negotiable salary - depending on experience
If you have any questions about the Automotive Electrical Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.