Automotive Displays Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
A leading Tier 1 Automotive Supplier requires an Automotive Displays Engineer to work at their site in Chelmsford, Essex.
An enthusiastic, motivated engineer is required to join a team of specialists designing display systems for vehicle interior electronics products including Instrument Clusters, Multimedia head units and Central Information Display systems.
Working on multiple projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the display sub-system including requirements analysis, display specification and component selection, supplier management, definition of display interface and driving requirements, electrical and optical measurement, design verification and manufacturing support.
The Automotive Displays Engineer should have the following skill and education:
- A degree in electronics or other relevant engineering / science discipline
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge in several of the following areas particularly as they relate toTFT LCD technologies:
- Display technologies and their fundamental principles of operation;
- Display performance factors and limitations;
- Display manufacturing processes and controls;
- Electronics engineering;
- Display and display system design;
- Development of automotive electronics;
- Development of display systems for high volume manufacture (including knowledge of display driving requirements)
- Similar knowledge of capacitive touch panel technologies would be an added benefit
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of display systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Chelmsford based tier 1 automotive supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Automotive Displays Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship