£28 - 36 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job title: Automotive Design Project Leader
Hourly Rate: Competitive (DOE)
A UK based centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, who also provide research and development principally but also for selected partners in the automotive industry, are seeking a Design Project Leader to contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of their world class UK Design operation.
- To act as central point of contact for all of the design team and managers
- attend key programme, feasibility and integration meetings
- To manage individual project design programme issue registers, ensuring that all issue are effectively communicated
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge/experience of the Design automotive Design Process
- Excellent communicator with a good eye for detail
- Expert user of Microsoft project
- Good understanding of automotive Body and trim manufacturing processes
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.