£25 - 29 per hour
4 months ago
Job Title: Automotive Design Project Leader
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Hourly rate: £25ph - £29ph (DOE)
Our Warwickshire based client is seeking a Project Leader to support new and exciting project delivery. Your position will help support the Design Model Operations Team deliver ALL design based properties working in parallel with the Program Manager/Supervisor Team, DMO Facility Leads and the Supplier Base to ensure that all properties are to the desired quality, on time and to agreed costs.
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels and expertise
- Previous experience working on Design based properties
- Previous experience of using CAD ideally Catia.
- Broad understanding of model making processes and techniques.
- Excellent organisation skills & self-motivation.
- The ability to drive a team to deliver a cost/time efficient solution to the Design aspiration.
- Microsoft Office applications, notably Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.